Dear Mrs. on the edge has given me a blog award, I am honoured and very pleased, this is her reason for my award: "The next person would be Anglo-Libyan who always has something interesting and new to share about Libya ", Thank you so much on the edge and Field of Dreams for giving me the award.
The award is:
- a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging
- to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
The reason why I love blogging? that's a bit difficult to answer, I just enjoy writing about my life, the good and the bad, blogging relaxes me and cheers me up, it can be stressful at times but nothing in life is stress free.
Through blogging I got to know many good people, some are Libyan, some are of different nationalities and religion, this made my world wider and a lot more interesting.
About distributing the award, I find this part very difficult as I do like everyone and therefore I would like to give it to everyone on my blog list as I do enjoy reading all of them :o)
OK now for my weekly Britain's got Talent newest talent worthy of mentioning, Holly Steel is a 10 years old sweet girl, she came on stage dressed as a little ballerina and started doing a ballet dance, nothing special so far but as soon as she opened her mouth and started singing and .......... wow!
Some pictures that I thought look very artistic, I am not sure if they are trick photos or the real thing but they are amazing to look at: